Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flyin' Free in St. George!






We were able to get away this weekend and go to St. George! Yay! I guess we missed a big snow storm today. It has been really theraputic to be outside and in the sun. I love the expression on the kids faces ;-)
So I have had my website up for 3 weeks. I have made almost $20 with the Google Adsense. Yay! (The funny thing is that I've spent way more than 20 hours on it!)
Everyone has been asking how it works. I created an entry on how to add Google Adsense to your blog. Anywho, you sign up for a Google Adsense account and add the Google Adsensewidget to your blog. The Adsense account tracks how many times people click on your ads. Companies pay google to insert text or picture ads. Google then matches the ads to the type of content on the page.

I just posted an entry, Anti-Virus Explained: Does your computer have a cold? . My sister Al thought I needed to better explain the Anti-Virus in general ... dumb it down a big :-) I'd like to get feedback. Let me know if you have any questions you'd like me to research. I'm going to try and update the site 1 to 2 times a week. Send the link to those who you think would be interested. www.securemama.com :-)

3 comments:

Mommymita said...

Well since my nerd score was only 14 you have to dumb it down a lot!.

Glad you had fun and got some good UT vitamin D

Christina, knick name Bina said...

Cathy, what a cute picture, how do you get action shots like that?? So precious

Mary said...

I love the flying pictures!! I agree with AL..."Anti-Virus for Dummies?"