Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vintage Amelia













I had to blog this picture.

The dress was Pete's Grandma's (Leona Olsen) when she was a baby. I first found the bonnet and a little baby slip at a garage sale. Pete's mom then found the dress and shall to match.

I got her dressed up for church this morning. She did pretty good during Relief Society. During Sunday School she started SCREAMING!! She was really backed up and I was running back and forth getting diapers and wipes. Gaak! Everyone kept asking what was wrong. Anywho, after getting poop on me and the beginnings of a migraine, we called it quits.

I was able to take some pictures when she was in a better mood. She's pretty cute!


5 comments:

Mary said...

All the effort was worth the priceless picture.

Penny said...

LOVE the pic! She is adorable!

Christina, knick name Bina said...

Ohh my goodness, she is soo precious, I want to HOLD her.

Mommily said...

So Cute!!!

Becca said...

Such a cute pic!