Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Karpe Diem


Seize the DAY!!

So.... I thought it is now or never that I attack the idea that I've had in my head for the past two months. Write computer-security content that is geared to moms.

I mentioned before that I wanted to write a book. Well, the problem is that I would actually have to "write" it. So I decided to create a website to share the content. I have submitted my application to Google Adsense and have a donation page. I figure I can help people now, and if I ever turn the blog/site into a book .. then great!

So... Please check out the site. Let me know what you think!

www.securemama.com

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah, I'm so glad!!! Tim will be so glad I'm taking charge of our security! (and I will promptly remind him of all the boxes of old bills to shred in the basement!)

Becky said...

Oh, and love the name!

Mommymita said...

I'm following and am anxious for more!