Friday, October 07, 2011

Happy Birthday to WackyCathy


Well, I realized it is the 5 year anniversary to my blog! CRAZY!! Maybe I started the blog during the first week of October as a way to stretch out the celebration of my BIRTHDAY! hahahaha!

When I started the blog it was BEFORE Facebook. I think there was Friendster and MySpace, but I didn't really want to put my info on those sites. I started it mainly to stay in touch with friends and family. It now is probably the best source for a family history.

So what's happened in the last 5 years!!?

Lived it up in California
Moved to Utah and lived here for 4 years now!
Welcomed, Lily, Amelia, and now expecting little boy #4
Phillip started Kindergarten
House Projects GALORE
Cooking GALORE
Vacations: Disneyland, Disney World, Hawaii, San Diego, Michigan, Arizona
Lots of funny stories and pictures of the kids.

Here are some of my favorite posts:


1 comment:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday WackyCathy! Thanks for 5 years of fun and entertainment!