Monday, November 02, 2009

Trick or Treat! Smell My Feet! :-)

Here is our latest family picture:

Ha! We didn't get a family picture in the hospital because the kids couldn't visit (Swine flu). Life has been too crazy to set up a photoshoot. But for Halloween we were able to get an updated family picture. Maybe we will use this as our Christmas card picture. Ha! We drove by Inkleys and they were doing free portraits. We missed the time window but they let us use the backdrop. (Luckily they were done because the props were pretty destroyed after I tripped over them and the kids kept throwing the leaves everywhere).

Phillip REALLY wanted to be a scarecrow at the last minute. We came up with a pretty good costume with the straw and face paint. He had to go potty before we went trick-or-treating. We didn't want straw all over the house so Pete helped him go potty outside. The next day the kids were playing outside. Pete went to check on them and Phillip was bare naked from the wasted down. Pete asked him what he was doing and he said, "I want to go potty outside."

Here is me and Lily outside our house. Pete already cleaned up Halloween and I feel our house looks a little bare. Only a short time until our Christmas decorations can go up!!










Another successful Halloween!













6 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids look so cute!!! A few of my kids changed what they were for trick or treating too. You should borrow the Princess Leah costume next year to coordinate with Pete.

Penny said...

Super Cute!!! I'm glad we copied you and got a pic too! I had 3 students who went to your house Friday night. They LOVED it!!! Can't wait for Christmas! I love the Grizwalds!!! You're my favorite! Love ya!!!

sunshine family said...

great pics! i guess pregnancy brains think alike- JK! you are not preggers anymore- then sleep deprived new mothers of 3 think like preggers too :_)

Mommymita said...

That would be a great Christmas photo!

Looks like you've got it together - everyone in costume is not easy to pull off with 3 very little ones.

My kids compare every "Halloween House" to your house saying "Cathy's decorations are way better than that"

Rest up for the Christmas show

Shmacque said...

ok all of those costumes are super cute!! Looks like you had a great Halloween, I'm sad I didn't get to see the kids at the Halloween Parade but don't blame you one bit for missing it!! :)

Becca said...

I love your family picture. You guys look great!

I especially love seeing Abigail's bunny costume again. It makes me feel great that it has been used for halloween 5 or 6 times! Lily looks really cute in it, especially with the pink boots.