Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Baby Pictures

To say the least, it has been an adjustment after bringing little Amelia home. I was glad that Pete didn't have to go to work until today. We are glad that everyone is still happy and healthy.


Baby Pictures:












Boo! One of Amelia's Halloween costumes :-) (a garage sale find)













Little Girl Sleeping.











Our darkest and biggest baby. She came out with dark hair and with a lot more hair than our other kids. Pete can't get over the dark hair. She definitely has some of the same facial features as Phillip did when he was a baby.

Meeting the Family









Lily can always smile for the camera. But... 5 minutes later ...












She doesn't appreciate being second fiddle :-)

Phillip has been a good big brother and is helpful with the baby. It's still an adjustment but he loves to hold her and kiss her.






5 comments:

Emily said...

The third child was a big adjustment for me. I only had two hands --and three children needing help. The pictures are cute---Amelia is so darling. I love the "candy corn" hat and outfit.

Becca said...

She is so cute! She reminds me a little of Alexandra for some reason.

At least you have cute pictures. I have hardly any baby pictures of Anthony - I must have been so overwhelmed that I would forget to pull out the camera.

Shmacque said...

She is such a cute baby!! Not that I'm surprised, the first 2 are ADORABLE!!

Shmacque said...

She is such a cute baby!! Not that I'm surprised, the first 2 are ADORABLE!!

sunshine family said...

love the pics! she is adorable! Lily is doing what grant will be doing in 2 months! Keep posting cute baby pics!