Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy One Month Amelia!













Well, It has already been one month! Crazy! For the occassion I put Amelia in an actual outfit and not a sleeper. :-) Amelia is a good baby. She is on the wake up at 3 AM and 6 AM schedule. Hopefully she can start waking up at 4 AM. That extra hour makes a big difference. She has a lot of the same expressions as Phillip did. She likes to furrow her brow and look around.

Lily loves to help her. She says, "SAD!" if the baby is crying and will say "Ginkee" to tell me that the baby needs her binky. Lily also comments on Amelia's hang-nails and spit-up and says, "Eeeeew!"









Olsen Girls :-)







Phillip is funny and likes it when he goes on outings with Pete. He says, "Only boys can go!" Right now he says "Boys are funny and girls are silly." I told him that Pete only had sisters and no brothers. Phillip said, "I have brothers. Anthony and Andrew. They just don't live at my house."










Here is Phillip, Pete and Grandpa Olsen at Pete's Transformer birthday party. Phillip helped me plan the birthday party. He got a Bumblebee Costume out of the deal. (smart boy). I made a good Carrot cake for Pete. Here is a link to the recipe. (This is one of my favorite recipe blogs. Everything I have tried turns out really good).

Anywho, just taking it a day at a time. I used to make big lists for each day, but right now I try to limit it to 1) Take a shower 2) Take care of kids :-)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cathy--that cake was awesome!!! Yum!! I like how you coordinated Lilly's and Amelia's outfits. Fun to have girls. :) Boys are fun too or funny like Phillips said.

Mommymita said...

James had outfits on everyday - even shoes - even if we didn't leave the house.

Now my babies are lucky to sport more than a diaper, blanket and onesie.

Cool costume phillip

Becca said...

Those girls are so cute!

You are doing great Cathy! You forgot to mention that you made homemade weinerschintzel and spattzelle for Pete's birthday party and you made his T-shirt. You are totally on-the-ball.