Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day! Yay!!

What a great time to have an 'extra' day!! I feel like I should post something to make this extra day possible.

I was asked to do a booth at BYU Women's Conference. I was hesitant at first because I thought I was going to have to sew something or do something crafty. Anywho, they said I can pick my own topic. What better topic than ... Securemama!

Here's a link to the latest post. I am going to focus my booth on the "Top Ten ways to Protect your Kids on the Internet." Let me know if you have any ideas. I get to bring a helper and my mom said she could come. She has called me a few times already about this and now I am reminded of my days in school when I had a project due. I guess it helps to have a kind reminder!




Not much else is new around here. We are just "In the thick of it" with these four kids. Little Henrie is starting to smile!!! Yay!! What a cute little guy!



I'm starting to exercise and venture out more. Here's a picture from a walk I took. Oh Beautiful!




2 comments:

Suz said...

what a cute little bug!!!

Mommymita said...

ByU women's conference! That is quite an invitation