Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!




It was a fun Valentines Day this year! Pete and I went out the night before which was a very welcomed break! Thank to Pete's parents who watch all four kids! We went to dinner & exchanged cards. Pretty simple and Pretty Great as I remembered the holiday THAT day.

Phillip came home with a LOT of candy from school. I had to try my hardest to keep the kids from eating candy all day.

My heart pizza turned out great! Too bad the kitchen was too messy to make cards. Ah well ... Maybe next year.

Phillip took the trouble to make his own Valentine cards. Here is what he gave Pete. I think Phillip believes that it is an empty gesture unless there is money included. A very generous gift from Phillip. Or was it an investment? Phillip ended up getting $5 from Pete for Valentines.




The girls liked the Valentine app that I downloaded for them. We all said what we loved most about each other In all, a great day for the family.






1 comment:

Becca said...

Anothony loved getting a valentine in the mail! Thanks Phillip! Your pizza looks great!