Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Lily!




We had a Pretty Pink Dancer party!

I watched part of Lily's Dance class and saw how much she LOVES to dance around like a little ballerina. Her teacher told me she got hurt during the class and she told Lily she didn't have to keep dancing. But Lily said, "I want to Dance!!" I've noticed that Lily always has a little skip in her step and walks around the house on her tippy toes.

So, we moved the furniture, pulled up the carpet and had a dance party! We hired a REAL dance professional straight from Broadway. Ummm ... Me! hahaha! Pete even showed the girls a few moves.

My sister Suz sent me cookies for the party favor. So cute! Lily wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. (good choice!) I'll post a recipe later. I've been experimenting with box cake recipes.


We did some dancing games and Lily wanted to play Duck-Duck-Goose which was a LOT of fun.

Cake, chips, and drinks (check out my FANCY party fountain below) and lots of presents and the party was over. Whew! I'm glad I had help and had a GREAT celebration for Lily!










6 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

What an amazing party! Who doesn't LOVE cute lil' ballerinas? And oh my...what adorable little cookies!! So cute.

Can't believe how big your kids are!

~Mindy
(Evie & Dayton's Mama from BHS)

Suz said...

What a fun party Cathy!!! Way to pull off such a fun bash with a newborn!! Lily is so cute. I wish we could have been there!

Where on earth did you get that fountain? It is SO STINKIN CUTE!!!

Mommymita said...

Nice party! I've got to order some cookies from suz

Happy birthday Liliy!

RayAnne said...

You always throw the greatest parties complete with amazing decorations and treats! Lily is such a cutie. Happy, happy birthday!

Shmacque said...

I miss that girly girl!! Looks like a great time :)

Becca said...

Looks like it was a great party!!! Lily is so cute!