Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Fun!!


We've had a busy summer of projects but are still having time for fun.  The Trampoline has been GREAT!! Phillip LOVES to jump on the trampoline.  Lily loves it too.  She makes me nervous when she runs straight to the edge and sits on the bum right before she gets to the edge.  Phillip loves to do tricks.  Here is a picture of him doing a 'kung-fu panda' move.



















Lily is showing off her love of shoes.  Here she is in one of my 4 inch heals and some BCBG flats.  She'll go and play in her play house with her babies, cookie cutter bracelets and wear my shoes.  I keep buying shoes for her at garage sales because she seems to have a talent for hiding her little shoes around the house.  



















We haven't gone swimming much this summer.. the weather and projects seem to get in the way.  It doesn't mean we aren't ready.  :-)













I was telling Pete, "I don't know what's with me this summer.  Last summer I had tons of barbecue parties, and play-dates, etc.  This summer I haven't done anything and I'm still tired."

He said, "yeah, you're pregnant."  Ha!  So far so good!  


5 comments:

Penny said...

You're exhausted from being prego and going to a zillion garage sales :) Love it! Love the pick of the goggles! Super cute!

Mommymita said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to. I'm tired too and the kids love their summer of watching LOTS of TV. Let's get them together

Mary said...

Cute pics! Think you will ever be in Michigan again?

sunshine family said...

i am right there with ya! I have been so boring lately....

kaley

Cannon Fam said...

Your kids are so cute! Aren't tramplines the best? Our kids live on it. Congrats on your pregnancy...when are you due? Do you know what you're having?