Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Honey Teriyaki Chicken

Well, I am at the half-way mark for the pregnancy and feeling good. I wanted to get better at grilling this summer. I finally figured out how to grill without the outside getting too burned ... still learning though. :-)

This is a Tyler Florence recipe for grilled teriyaki chicken. It turned out really good. I think it would be easier to buy a bunch of wings or drumsticks. That way you don't have to worry about cutting up the chicken breast and leg quarters. We added some red peppers to the grill to have some vegetables.

5 comments:

RayAnne said...

That looks so yummy! Mike's out of town so we're eating things like quesadillas and whatever happens to be in the refrigerator. Maybe your post will motivate me to cook something that actually tastes good.

Buffy said...

THat looks delicious. I love T-Flo. :) We tried a coleslaw recipe and a pulled pork from Tyler a few weeks ago and loved it. Are we foodtv junkies? I love it!!! The plating gets an "A". Glad to hear you are feeling well. Say hi to the family.

Cathy said...

Yes, I am a food network junkie. :-) I probably would be a better cook if I cooked more and watch less cooking shows. ha!!

Mommymita said...

I can't say it looks good because nothing looks good to me right now but I will say the presentation is impressive.

Becca said...

Looks great! Have you considered a second job as a food photographer?