Monday, February 16, 2009

My Kids Like to Dress-Up















































I don't know WHY ... but Phillip and Lily sure do like to dress up.

I gave phillip the SuperMan cape for a potty prize (from D.I). He wanted to wear it over his coat around the town.

Lily put together her outfit. A pair of binoculars, a stethoscope, and one of Mom's valentine's baskets for a hat.

I guess I have encouraged it... just a little bit.

Here are my current projects:

Pottytraining Phillip - I got rid of the pull-ups. Advice welcome!
Lobbying for clean air - They have a bill drafted that could put a hold and possibly stop the PetCoke plant.
Taxes - Gaaaaah!
Sell some of our collections and junk on ebay.

6 comments:

Tawna Davies said...

Imagine that...Wacky Cathy's kids like to dress up...

Emily said...

They are creative like you--love the basket for a hat!!

Penny said...

I wonder where they get that. You don't ever dress up. You're cute and so are the kids! Love you all :)

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

I agree with Emily's comment, they are creative like you! You are a creative wizard! Cute kids, Cathy.

Mommymita said...

What are you listing? I hope it's not costumes because that is worth keeping.

They are funny funny. Does Mater have any costumes yet?

Dad Wirthlin said...

What about the dog,, does it dress up?

Someday I will tell you about 23 years of constant diapers in our family.. good work on the training