Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, it was a GREAT birthday weekend. It was kind of nice having my birthday on a Sunday. It meant that I could drag the festivities through the WHOLE weekend.

On Friday, Pete and I went to the Gateway. I had originally wanted to go to Happy Sumo. However, since I was getting nervous hungry we went to Tucanos, one of the all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurants. Pete said, "Whose birthday is this?!" I normally take him to fruffy restaurants that serve frois grais, and Squab. Well, this time it was all the meat you could eat that had been roasted on a spit.

I wanted to go to Sephora, and for some reason I assumed there was one at Gateway. This is probably the fourth time I took Pete to a reastaurant or store, that suddenly was out of business or never existed. Ha!

On Saturday, I was able to get pedicures with some of my sisters. They were laughing at me because I knew way too much about all of the celebrities. (I listed all of Angelina Jolie's kids and ages) ha! I watch way too much E! News.

While I was gone, Phillip picked out a present for me. He got a 'Muppets Animal' card and Halloween sprinkles. He said, "This one is Mommy's Favorite!"

On Sunday, Phillip wanted to make me a cupcake. Thus the mess with the food processor lid and flour. :-) Lily was teething all weekend and has started crawling. She now gets stuck in random places in the room.

In all a GREAT birthday. Thanks for all of the happy birthday wishes. Facebook is GREAT!


3 comments:

Mommymita said...

I think I'm in trouble......I knew I forgot something this weekend! I was at ART during the pedicures and ....... I'm so sorry I forgot to call. It is on our October Calendar though. Sounds like you had fun. We'll make it up for the Halloween party

Tawna Davies said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Mary said...

Great memories with you Cathy! BTW, I really like your kitchen sink.