Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Jogging Crew





























I am trying to get back in shape. I had a bit of a hiatus from exercising after I injured my foot and went back to work. I took the kids for a walk and jog, now that Lily is old enough. The first picture is from April and they were all bundled up for a walk. The second picture is from last Friday. I can't believe how big Lily has gotten! She can pretty much sit up on her own. She has quite the caboose to support her. ha!

Phillip has been saying really funny things lately. We were eating dinner and he said, "It's HOT, you have to be careful. It's dangerous. Remember?" and "I ate it all gone like a shark."

He is very good with his comparisons, "Lily is cute like Mommy." Or, "I'm a big boy like Daddy."

I've had a really long week with work so hopefully I can catch up all of our Summer events soon!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Wow- they both have grown since April. Do you have a wall you can track their growth?

sunshine family said...

lily is so cute! good job with running :) our new blog address is jksunny.blogspot.com

kaley and john

Suz said...

careful w/ the jogger i messed up my back for life after tilly waas born - trying to jog and push the 2 kids. mucho cuidado. there is nothing worse than cramped up back

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Hi Kathy! It is I your favorite visiting teacher, STACEY! Lily is growing so fast! Such a beautiful smile too. We need to go walking together sometime. I say walking because me and jogging on hills are not friends! lol

Mommymita said...

I like how you put running shoes on phillip. If you want to take a break have phillip run along side you - you could catch your breath holding back on his pace.........then he;ll take a long nap!