Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Exersaucers



Phillip

We got the exersaucer for Phillip when he was about 4 months old. It's funny how even though everyone says that Phillip and Lily look alike they are already so different. Phillip was always wanting to look around. He didn't mind if I had to get stuff done as long as he was entertained. I think it took him until he was about four months old to crack a smile.

Lily

We pulled out the exersaucer for Lily. She is getting so good with her hand coordination. She loves to be part of the group. Her new trick is to do rasberries and she thinks it is the funniest thing in the world. She loves to be held. She gets really offended and will cry real tears if you make eye contact and don't go pick her up.

5 comments:

Mommymita said...

Two cute little kids.

What camera did you use for the pictures the one of Phillilp is a lot clearer.

I guess when you have 2 kids there is less time to focus - literally.

Cathy said...

I took the picture of Phillip with Julie's Leica. A film camera! Wow, I had a lot more patience to focus with just one baby :-).

Buffy said...

Cute Cute!!! THey are both dolls. I love the big eyes and such cute smiles. You look great Cathy!

Becca said...

I was just about to leave the same comment as Al - isn't it interesting what a difference a camera can make. It is easy to tell the difference when the subject is so similar.

I like Lily's chubby face and huge smile.

Tawna Davies said...

I'm glad to see the dress-up clothes still get used! I tried the Tika Mesala recipe that you put up - that was some spicy, good stuff! Thanks for sharing friend!