Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lily - Our new little scooter

I had set Lily down on the Boppy Pillow. I had given her some baby toys to play with. I was a little confused that she was playing with blocks and plastic animals, but I figured Pete gave them to her. Huh...

Then I realized that she has started to scoot herself around and lifted herself up on our toy box and was pulling out toys for herself. She is growing up WAY too fast! She also grabs at any toys that Phillip is playing with. He'll get annoyed and say .. "play with THIS one." (a less favorite toy that he is willing to share).

Phillip is pretty sweet with her. He'll say, "you want your mommy?" when she starts crying. In the car, if she is fussy, he'll force a fake laugh to get her to smile and say, "That's a silly face!"

2 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

Cathy!!! Nice to connect!! Two kids? Woah..I must be living in a cave :) Can I connect your blog to mine? Your kids are so cute! Ok, now I need to visit Rebecca's blog.... check out mine: http://jordantaylorfamily.blogspot.com Yes, we're having our first baby girl, if you didn't know!! Very exciting...finally, I'm like 28. Yeah, I'm getting old...

Mary said...

I like your storage ottoman. Great idea for baby toy storage. Have you baby proofed for Lily yet?