Thursday, May 01, 2008

We went on a trip!

I am such a home body and with a new baby it's hard to get me to go anywhere. But I'm glad that we went to Becca's house in St. George. It was a great vacation because it wasn't too far to travel, and we had all of the comforts of home and strip mall shopping. We even had 'In and Out!'

We swam in the pool a lot. Phillip is getting a lot more comfortable swimming on his own with the ring. Lily liked the pool, but I tried to keep her out of the sun.

We went to Zions National Park. This was our first family hike. It took about an hour and half to hike 1 mile. If you watch the video you can figure out why. Phillip seems to have my skill for walking, which is kind of scary when hiking.

2 comments:

Mommymita said...

Glad you guys had fun - I'm just relieved that Phillip hasn't started "horsing around" yet. That might be dangerous for such a toddler on a hike.

Anica said...

Cathy-Hi! This is your "old" friend Anica from BYU. I want to catch up with you! My email is atbyu@hotmail.com. Email me and I'll send you an invite to our family's blog. Hope to hear from you soon! :)