Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chubba-dub dub!

Lily has definitely been growing! She is smiling a lot more and holding up her head. She has rolls everywhere. It makes me feel better about nursing. Phillip didn't gain weight very well nursing, but did fine once he switched to formula. Right now I have the opposite problem. Lily is having a hard time taking a bottle. She is definitely a 'Mama's girl.'

Her hair is coming in slowly but surely. It sometimes look likes red or strawberry blond hair.

She's sitting in one of Al's garage sale finds. Someone had twins and had two of these cool little seats. Lily is going to give it to Henry in a few months. Jonathan is using his now. We'll have to see how many babies get to benefit from this great find.

5 comments:

Mommymita said...

She looks so grown up - it almost looks as if she is sitting on a potty chair.

Good work nursing!

Mary said...

I'll be next in line for the chair.

Mommily said...

She is so cute--she does look like she has strawberry blonde hair.

Becky said...

She is such a cutie! I love her dress. If you want to keep up w/ the Wainwrights (no cute kids, but definitely cute cats), check out my new blog: http://mysoupdujour.blogspot.com/.

We miss you in Philly!

Cannon Fam said...

She is so cute! The chubbier the better, I say! She honestly looks so much like my Lily! She even has the reddish hair too!