Sunday, March 04, 2012

Henrie's Baby Blessing

We had Henrie's Baby Blessing yesterday. I can't believe he'll be 3 months old this month! Pete did a great job and gave him a very nice blessing. Henrie is such a sweet little baby and is starting to coo and smile. We are so blessed to have such a happy healthy baby boy! I am grateful to have family around for the special event!








Our treat bar with labels and all! Little Amelia liked the stool right next to it :-)
My Lemon Layer Cake .. Before ...
My Lemon Layer Cake ... After! Success!

4 comments:

Mommymita said...

No decorated cookies?

I do like Henrie's outfit and the lemon cake!

Suz said...

What a special little guy and what a pinteresting spread. Al, if u see this I was going to send cathy the frogs i made, but it would be too weird.
Cathy keep the cake recipes coming!! Cake is really really good homemade. Did u see my 5 sticks of butter cupcakes? so moist!!
Congrats on the little guy, the function & the cake. You got it together girl!!

Becca said...

Henrie is soooo cute! I love his little knit outfit.

Great job on the treat table - I love the special touch you gave w/ the labels.

congrats!

alison said...

I like the pic with you and the grandparents. He's a cutie. Maybe by the time you have #10 we will be like family and can come to the dinner after the blessing. Max already thinks we are like family!