Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Swimming in the New Year

























Well, we are still homeward bound with all of the snow. I thought to take the older two out in the snow. But Lily cries anytime the snow even touches her skin. Sooo ... I thought it would be fun to get the kids in the hot tub. They had a lot of fun :-) Lily looks so funny in the goggles!

Here's a picture of Lily's Dollhouse. Pete 'renovated' the Doll House. He found it at DI for $14. It's really cute and in good condition. We got the Madame Alexander dolls from DI and from a garage sale that Emily went to. I got the doll clothes at a garage sale for 10 cents each. I guess our garage sale habit pays off around Christmas! :-)


6 comments:

Emily said...

Great swimming pictures!! Do you guys have a hot tub outside? I love the wizard of oz Madame Alexander dolls. Cute.

Cathy said...

Yeah we have a hot tub in our backyard. Lily's goggles were totally fogged but she still wouldn't take them off!

Mommymita said...

awsome! Emily needs to start a garage sale business for all us sisters and take a %

Have you thought of getting some ducks this year? They could go swimming with the kids

Cathy said...

We have thought of ducks but their poop is a lot bigger than chicken poop!

Christina, knick name Bina said...

Im so jelous of your doll house!!

Suz said...

I love it! Can pete make us one? JK!!! Great project.

I am officially banning your blog, Al's blog and Emily's blogs.

luckily Mary's requires a password so I can't log on and feel bad.

JK - I bet you'll get years of play from this.