Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Summer Went TOO quick!

I know that I don't have kids in school yet, but it's crazy that all of the kids are going back to school. Here is the picture of Phillip and Lily before their first day of pre-school. I liked Phillip's face. He doesn't do very well with 'posed' pictures.

We've started some fun projects. We are already working on some of our Christmas and Halloween light show items. I think we are a little bit different than most people. We went to the Dollar store to see what Halloween stuff they had. While we were there there was a lady that saw the Halloween stuff and said, "Gaah... Halloween isn't for another 2 months!"

We had a pretty good garage sale yesterday and last week. I got an exercise ball, some clothes for Lily and the baby. Pete got a bunch of tools and even a witches weather vain. I think the problem with us and garage sales is that most people would see a witches weather vain and think 'junk.' For us it is a GREAT find. :-)

Here is my current project. Hopefully it will help justify our garage saling habit. Selling stuff on Ebay. These are a few items that Pete picked up at DI (except for the dental tools). Maybe I can put some of the money towards our new favorite product we saw on TV. HA!! I saw the commercial and thought it was the funniest thing!

Anywho, just trying to get some projects done and not get too big. (it's kind of hard when you get fried cheese curds from A&W once a week). :-)

2 comments:

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Phillip and Lily are growing soo fast. I love that you guys go to yard sales. I love the Chia Pet, I mean Obama Chia. Really funny! Let us know when you have that beautiful baby! We will come visit.

sunshine family said...

You are getting so close to number 3! That must be so exciting! I can't believe how fast it all goes. I am in the middle of the big uncomfortable stage.... we started selling books on amazon and it has been fun. i hit the garage sales and get books for .50--a great way to make a few pennies!
Kaley

goodluck with everything!