Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And then there were two ...

Everyone has been asking me how Phillip is coping with the change. He's actually doing really good. He loves to give the baby kisses and hold her, but for the most part he still likes to play with his trains, watch shows, and and make up stories about lions. (Yesterday he told me that the Lion ate the chicken and the Lion was Sorry).






The two 'Babies' wrapped up in blankets.




Phillip rocking in the baby's carseat.




Phillip sharing his lions with baby Lily.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Please continue to post pics and stories about Lions on the blog! I love seeing your family!
Jamie Nichols

Anonymous said...

Kathy & Pete: Dan and I are thrilled for you both. It's nice to see photos of everyone. We would like to hear from you but understand that life is now more hectic than ever.
Just your Phila. neighbors Dan and Sharon.

Buffy said...

How cute is that. Phillip is so cute with her. The pictures are darling. I love that he gives her lions to play with. So cute!!! How fun. I can remember when there were just 2. That seems eons ago. :D Have fun and enjoy all of these fun moments.

Marie' said...

Hi Kathy,
Your girl is cute. Congratulations!
My Asha is jealous of her room you decorated.

Holly Sanders said...

congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Reminds me of Phillip when he was born. I need to talk to you about San Luis Obispo--and fast! COuld you please email me your # so I can give you a call? or email me you email./Asked the Cannons for it, but haven't heard back yet. hollybsanders@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Mommily said...

Oh, Cathy your baby girl is soooooo cute! When do I get to babysit her?
natalie

Cannon Fam said...

Your babe is so darling! I bet Phillip is such a cute big brother too!