Thursday, January 10, 2008

January Fun :-)





Well, back to life ... back to reality ;-) We had a nasty cold run through the family. We stayed home to get better. Phillip really loves drawing now. He likes to draw circles and all sorts of shapes. When he's coloring in a coloring book he tries really hard to stay in the lines. ha! He even liked to color all over our ottoman. Luckily the slip cover is washable.

I've been busy getting the baby's room ready. I'll post a picture once we're done. Only 5 weeks left until the baby comes!

3 comments:

Buffy said...

Philip is so dang cute. I can't believe you only have 5 more weeks. Where did the time go? I'm sure you aren't saying that. Todd and I are getting over our sickness. It really had us down this week.

Mary said...

Is Phillip a lefty?

Becky said...

Hey Cathy, It's Becky W in Philly - thought i'd let Phillip in on a hint: my brother, Mark, used to use white out when he was Phillip's age. Maybe he will be an architect, or something requiring precision! We miss you in Roxborough...