Friday, October 05, 2007

SUPER MOMS!




IT's a BIRD ... IT's a PLANE ... no it's SUPER MOM!!!

Well, it's easy to be super-mom when you can tag team. Becca and I stayed up until 1:30 AM decorating the train cakes. We got the idea from Coolest Birthday Cakes. It's a great site. Anywho, becca baked the pound cake and make the frosting ahead of time. We went to the grocery store and went a little crazy with the candy. The little rocks are made out of chocolate. It's GREAT! The kids loved the train cake. I'm sorry to say we still have the cake a week later. I don't have the heart to throw it out. But I guess I should, or else we'll get another cat coming in our house :-) (see entry below)

4 comments:

sunshine family said...

The cakes look amazing! You guys did a great job. I am definitly going to check out that website...

Buffy said...

I can't believe I came across your name off of another's one blog. I saw wackycathy and knew it had to be you. Phillip is so dang cute. I can't wait to show the kids his picture. They still talk about Phillip. We miss you guys!!! It looks like you are working hard on your house. It looks awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope all is well with you. visit my blog sometime...http://abusymomoffour.blogspot.com.

I can't believe Phillip is 2 already. He is the cutest ever! Take care and hope to keep in touch through our blogs. :D Tell Pete we say hello.

-Stephanie

Buffy said...

Question....can I put your link on my blog?

Cannon Fam said...

Looks like Phillip had a great b-day! Isn't that crazy he's 2? He has grown up so much since we saw you! I am jealous that you're in Utah by family. I love that you guys are doing another fixer. That will be us in a few months! It's the only way to get a reasonable price in a great location. I can't wait to see your after pics of the house. I'm sure it will look great! Well, hope you guys are doing well! We need to get together sometime when we're in Utah (if you can squeeze us in with all that family around!).