Thursday, January 05, 2012

Henrie Update

So Henrie is more than 2 weeks old now! Can't believe it's only that much time! It seems he has always been a part of our family.

He is our 'Three-Pete." Phillip is sometimes referred to as 'Re-Pete' and this little guy reminds me a LOT of Phillip. He often has a furrowed brow as he is trying to figure out the world.

I have some great care-takers. Phillip held the baby for about a half hour yesterday as I was making dinner. I had to make sure the baby smelled o.k. because Phillip couldn't stand the smell of a messy diaper. Amelia has filled up bottles for him, full of tang, water, whatever she can find. A few times she has tried to 'feed' him. Lily asks to hold him first thing in the morning and patiently waits by me as I feed him for her turn. Overall, I would say he has a calm personality and such a great addition to the family.

Thank you to everyone who has sent presents and well-wishes! He is a cute little guy!


Presents made for the new baby (A car made out of stickers).

Wide awake and soaking it all in.

Henrie's biggest fans!

1 comment:

Mommymita said...

What a cute little guy! The girls noticed you got stickers too. Looks like you got things under control with such good helpers