Monday, June 20, 2011

Nesting!


Doesn't our living room look really nice with a view of the sky?!! I had to post a picture of our living room today as we are in the middle of another renovation.

My other announcement is that I am 15 weeks pregnant! wahooooo!! I will be due December 20th. I'll find out what I am having in about 5 weeks.

Pete's parents commented that we are usually in the middle of a big remodel while I'm pregnant (lily - Kitchen, family room; Amelia - Basement). Now with baby #4 we are modifying the look of our exterior and vaulting our living room ceiling. My kind of nesting! Below is a picture of the plans.

Today they pulled off the roof to get it ready for the eyebrow window and barrel-vault ceiling. Pete is freaking out and I am really excited!



Here's another cute picture of the kids. We had a huge downpour on the way to church. Phillip and Lily looked so cute walking into church with their rain gear. Phillip picked out his bow tie and wanted to wear a pencil behind his ear to complete the look. Pretty funny kid!


2 comments:

RayAnne said...

I like your kind of nesting! There's nothing like a huge home improvement project to make your pregnancy fly by.

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Wowzers!! You guys are always on the move. haha It's like camping under the stars. Good luck with the project, you'll have to post some pictures when it's done. (or maybe have your favorite ex-neighbors over for dinner to show off your work. *wink wink cough cough*)

Oh, AND Congratulations on the new baby!! How exciting! Let us know if you need anything. Give me a call sometime so we can hangout, we would love to see you guys!