Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lay-over in Bountiful

Suz raiding Pete's Grocery store in our storage room. Pudding anyone?




Suz was in Utah this weekend for the Ogden marathon. YAY Suz! I got to hang out with her today prior to her flight back home to Phoenix. Luckily she came after I had a get-together featuring some fun 'mock-tails'. We made virgin lava flow drinks. It's basically a margarita and pina colada mixed together. Here's a recipe. I didn't put in any rum. It was a great blarbing Sunday.

Quote of the day. Phillip walked up to me with a very serious face and said, "I'm smarter than you." I said, "you probably are." He said, "Yeah, because I have a fat brain and you have a skinny brain, so I am smarter." Suz asked Phillip if she was smarter. He paused for a moment and said, "You brain is skinnier, so I'm smarter."

1 comment:

RayAnne said...

You have an awesome food storage! Trade you some wheat for some chocolate pudding and cold cereal! Suz looks so happy after running a marathon. I think I'd be dead! Looks like a fun Sunday blarb!