Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Lot Going on :-)





We have had a busy few weeks. Phillip and Lily are having fun playing outside in the good weather. It's nice that they can play together buy themselves. I was able to plant my flowers and my potted vegetable garden. Pete has been busy with our basement projects.

We are sad to say that Mater got hit by a car. Luckily he didn't have to suffer too much. He just started chasing cars the past week. We were trying to be more careful about keeping him penned in. Well, we will miss the little guy even though we only had him for a few months.

Phillip has said some funny things lately. I was telling Lily 'no,' and Phillip said, 'Mommy, I'm mad to you that you say that." I tried to explain that I was teaching her right and wrong.. "just like I taught you right and wrong." Phillip said, "I teach myself right and wrong." ha! I asked him, "are you doing a good job?" He answered with an emphatic YES.

Lily's new thing is to wear my shoes around the house. She even gets upset when I'm wearing a pair of shoes that she likes. I took her to payless and she went crazy. She kept wanting to try on really sparkly shoes and she would walk to the mirror and spin around.


Here's one of my recipes that turned out good. I made BBQ chicken pizza. BBQ sauce, and chicken with a mixture of Gouda and mozzarella cheese. Toppings: red peppers, red onions, cilantro (add after baking).

3 comments:

alison said...

your pizza is the best homemade pizza I've ever had!

RayAnne said...

Your pizza looks amazing! Sorry about Mater. He was such a cute little dog.

Suz said...

Yum, can you give me the recipe for the dough and everything? I want to try it.
SUz