Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas





We had a fun filled christmas season. We went on the "Polar Express" (aka Heaber Creaper). Phillip was really excited to get on the train. We also had work parties and family parties galore. I'm nervous for my next weigh-in.

It was fun decorating for Christmas in our house for the first time. I really liked our mantle of nativities, santas, and christmas cards. It looked like Christmas "threw up." We also had a new christmas tree. We went from a 4 ft to a 8 ft tree. Luckily my mom and pete's mom were getting rid of christmas decorations.

1 comment:

Cannon Fam said...

Good to see some new posts! Your house looks gorgeous, I love your color scheme. We love blue/brown too! That's fun you could decorate your new house. Hope you're feeling good! You look great! Phillip is a way cute monkey!