Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home Renovations Part II














Well, Some more exciting pictures from our "Construction Site." We are down to the fridge, Po-ang chair and my african chair in the family room. (Had to move the couches downstairs b/c of the dust). You get a real feel for the dust with the picture of the comb. This was the dust that had settled around the comb that I left on the table.
Pete has been hard at work. He finished ripping out the tile and cabinets. He finished most of the crown molding. Our brother-in-law has helped out a lot with the electrical. I love the new lighting. :-)

Phillip is enjoying the new dining room. His new train set is our only furniture in the room for now. I liked the picture of phillip rolling around in the dirt. I'm glad that we are doing this now, phillip doesn't really mind the mess. He likes to find little pieces of insulation or rubble and drop it between the floor boards.

The last picture is Pete taking a rest enjoying the fruits of his labor.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love the lighting. You guys have some great elbow grease! Where can I pick some up?

Cathy said...

Ask Pete. All I've been doing is keeping up on wash and ordering take-out. :-)